In the life of father, husband, friend, son & . . .
What form!!@#$#@ Glad to see you dusted off the old blog......I say "TOMATO!!!!!!"
is that Greg Luganis???i say tomato, BTW how are yours doing???
Greg Luganis.. haha I can't wait for the 4th. Lets hope it is WICKED hot.
ahhh, who needs warm ocean water???
Oh where or where have my eyeglasses gone? Where's the tomato? pops
we've hired Greg Luganis this year to dive for the spectacles...since they're titanium framed, we'll have a great crop of mussles to farm in two weeks...
mmm.. mussles in a white wine butter sauce...
that's what i'm talking about, Mouse's special recipe is #1 in m book!!!have to be careful of red tide on Maine coast, including Vinalhave this year, is closed due to it...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What form!!@#$#@ Glad to see you dusted off the old blog......I say "TOMATO!!!!!!"
is that Greg Luganis???
i say tomato, BTW how are yours doing???
Greg Luganis.. haha I can't wait for the 4th. Lets hope it is WICKED hot.
ahhh, who needs warm ocean water???
Oh where or where have my eyeglasses gone? Where's the tomato? pops
we've hired Greg Luganis this year to dive for the spectacles...since they're titanium framed, we'll have a great crop of mussles to farm in two weeks...
mmm.. mussles in a white wine butter sauce...
that's what i'm talking about, Mouse's special recipe is #1 in m book!!!have to be careful of red tide on Maine coast, including Vinalhave this year, is closed due to it...
Post a Comment