In the life of father, husband, friend, son & . . .
That was a great time, more swimmin this weekend!
notice the guardian angel in the upper left hand corner, looking out for all of us!!!
Angels are the best-you are a wonderful group, and you just keep growing!!
great time for sure!!! Maybe I will go in teh pool!!
good photo....Monet snacking away like a good girl. I think we need to set up lights like that all the time to take photos!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was a great time, more swimmin this weekend!
notice the guardian angel in the upper left hand corner, looking out for all of us!!!
Angels are the best-you are a wonderful group, and you just keep growing!!
great time for sure!!! Maybe
I will go in teh pool!!
good photo....Monet snacking away like a good girl. I think we need to set up lights like that all the time to take photos!
Post a Comment