Monday, February 26, 2007

STOP - Baby Time!!!

 
Technology is very amazing, the number on the top is our "sleeping baby's heartbeat" and the squiggly lines below are the INTENSE contractions!!! Thank goodness I'm a man, doesn't look like fun.
 
Yes, you are believing your eyes. Contractions started throughout the day Sunday but really intensified around 10:00pm. So by 2:00am we were off to the hospital!!! Baby will be here in no time. We'll keep you posted, gotta love wireless right from the room!!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! KT I am thinking about you, Scott and baby Behner and praying that it all goes QUICKLY and you can finally hold your baby. I am looking forward to being "Aunt Diana" I will keep watching for updates!

Anonymous said...

Okay, now. What's the name going to be? Doing some tasks at work and will be out of here in about an hour. Catholic Medical Center here we come! POPS

KJW said...

Wow Scott.. Even is this time of excitement & nervousness you still have time for an MC Hammer reference!!

It looks like Uncle Kev is going to have buy some stock in Werthers Originals! Can't wait to hold the little one.

Buoy Stretcher said...

well, it is 10:30am, 2hrs ago katie was 3cm dilated and the doctor wants to see her wear a path in her room to help along the hope of reaching 4cm to be considered "active labor"...

still no hints on the name POPSICLE, but soon enough, we hope?!?

glad to hear the Stealers fan club is routing for us...

ohhhhh-eghh-ohhh, eighhooo...mmm, the taste of those buttery toffees, YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

Wi-fi in the room?!? Now we're talking! This is great for updates...I will have my computer on all day and I'm not leaving the couch. Until of course it is time for Kev and I to visit...can't wait to lay eyes on the baby girl. Good luck Kate...my prayers have been said.

Anonymous said...

So are we aunts yet???????

Buoy Stretcher said...

unfortunately katie still was only 3cm dilated at 1:30pm so the doctor advised that we go home to labor...made the trip home and sure enough our bumpy roads did a number on the mucus plug, so we're one step closer!!!

the contractions just weren't strong enough as the doctor wanted...

back to Manchvegas at some point, sooner rather than later...

mrf9sr said...

Does this mean you won't be at Scouts tonight....LOL.
I'll let the boys know that you are going to be a Papa soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both, and we can't wait to hear the news of baby girl Behner entering the world !!

Anonymous said...

Hope the night went well and things have progressed overnight. Still waiting, along with everyone else. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I will keep everyone posted at school, you can't believe the number of children that asked about you!!! You and that beatiful belly must have made an impression on them. Good Luck, and we will be thinking of you.

LJN said...

Did I hear there is a Baby Bahner in the house!!!@#@! Congrats congrats congrats!