Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring Flood Dinner - Behner Style

Fried Eggplant, Snap Peas, Delicious Potatoes & Gravy - YUM!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

KJW said...

Looks great!

Did you know Eggplant is a berry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggplant

Buoy Stretcher said...

that is too funny, i just heard the other night on the Food Channel that Eggplant was a berry!!!

one of my favorite foods...i'll post this recipe tonight for this batter, man tastes good on anything!!!

another one of my favorites is stuffed eggplant (like a lasagna) but healthy!!!

mrf9sr said...

I'll be passing on anything healthy

WildRose said...

Really a berrty!! Strange, but boy was it good, I love it when scott cooks. If I ever forget what we had for dinner I can just look at the blog!
Thanks for the good eats babe!!

Buoy Stretcher said...

thought i'd be creative last night, instead of my "casserole" night where I make a big batch of something and eat it all week long...been reliving the "Bachelor" days for far too long!!!

i could tell when katie chose to eat cereal rather than my cookin' things were getting bad!!!i've been loving cooking the last 8wks, missed it...