I was stumbling on the blogs before I could find yours. Could you tell me how you managed to get the blog archive in that fashion. I want to have it in the sam way but am not knowing how to get it..
Nice snaps by the way..the kid looks adorable to say the least
the folks in the top pick are Aunt Diane, Uncle Kurt Dr.s Bro...Aunt Maranel, Dr sis, just had a double knee replacement and the Craigs who are friends of the Dr.s.
It was great family fun! Thanks for the momories. Everyone enjoyed meeting the newest member of the Behner family, Dear Louisa. She is so precious. Our new role as Grandma and Grandpa at the Lake was very special. We look forward to the next visit, it will never be soon enough.
5 comments:
Hi there...
I was stumbling on the blogs before I could find yours. Could you tell me how you managed to get the blog archive in that fashion. I want to have it in the sam way but am not knowing how to get it..
Nice snaps by the way..the kid looks adorable to say the least
Who are he folks in the top pic?....The Dr. is in better shape than any of us!!!@#@! I better get to the gym!
the folks in the top pick are Aunt Diane, Uncle Kurt Dr.s Bro...Aunt Maranel, Dr sis, just had a double knee replacement and the Craigs who are friends of the Dr.s.
Love the one of Julie and Louisa...looks professional!
It was great family fun! Thanks for the momories. Everyone enjoyed meeting the newest member of the Behner family, Dear Louisa. She is so precious. Our new role as Grandma and Grandpa at the Lake was very special. We look forward to the next visit, it will never be soon enough.
Post a Comment