In the life of father, husband, friend, son & . . .
Louisa would not keep the hat on long enough for the picture, SO I put it on, and held her up:)
Happy birthday La La! :)
Of course she won't keep the hat on!! That's Louisa! We will have to distract her with something very interesting long enough to get her picture with the hat on her head on Saturday.
Happy FIRST Birthday!!!! I am looking forward to seeing ya'll in about a month!!!
What a difference a year makes! But she looks exactly the same, just bigger from her newborn pics. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!The Peterson's
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Louisa would not keep the hat on long enough for the picture, SO I put it on, and held her up:)
Happy birthday La La! :)
Of course she won't keep the hat on!! That's Louisa! We will have to distract her with something very interesting long enough to get her picture with the hat on her head on Saturday.
Happy FIRST Birthday!!!! I am looking forward to seeing ya'll in about a month!!!
What a difference a year makes! But she looks exactly the same, just bigger from her newborn pics. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
The Peterson's
Post a Comment