In the life of father, husband, friend, son & . . .
These are priceless!!!
LOVE the second picture. Louisa has discovered one of life's finent moments, licking the batter.Auntie Diana
I agree- priceless!!-tanya
She was so funny about this, she took off with it after I gave it to her, walked around not sure what to do with it, then sat right in the middle of the floor for about 20 mins and licked and licked and licked!! So cute!
Adorable!
Louisa- let me know if you need help next time! dont be shy :-P
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These are priceless!!!
LOVE the second picture. Louisa has discovered one of life's finent moments, licking the batter.
Auntie Diana
I agree- priceless!!-tanya
She was so funny about this, she took off with it after I gave it to her, walked around not sure what to do with it, then sat right in the middle of the floor for about 20 mins and licked and licked and licked!! So cute!
Adorable!
Louisa- let me know if you need help next time! dont be shy :-P
Post a Comment