Saturday, February 04, 2006

Balsams Weekend Fun...

Doob, Kate & I kickin' it slopeside at the Balsams, georgeous day and great conditions in the 40s with good snow and sunshine!!!

Doobie's got a new board, making the most of the terrian park getting some serious Aireolas!!!

Look out below, Uncle Doob is owning this slope!!! Some serious air brotha!!!

6 comments:

KJW said...

OODoob get some AIR! Torino here you come...

...your face is priceless too.


I'm glad you all had fun up there!

HLN said...

Lookin good guys! Next year hopefully the grandparents will not mind keeping one of their grandchildren for a few hours so I can hit the slopes with you!

LJN said...

ohhh I gotta headache....go to the video!

WildRose said...

Hope your head does not hurt to bad!! It was a good jump! Next year will be great fun, two nights for sure!!! I miss it already:)
Thanks mum and ev:)

Buoy Stretcher said...

Torino starts this Friday, can't wait!!! I'll be lookin' for Uncle Doob at the opening ceremony...

will be so much fun havin' 'lil ones next year...

Will have to work to get that video posted on the web, glad your head is feelin' better Uncle D...

Ahhh, babe two nights, don't know if I can handle that much relaxation!?! ;)

LadyIrish said...

What if the grandparents want to try the slope action? (Bunny slope that is!)
That should be a goal -to slide down slippery white stuff at a steep angle with two skinny pieces of plastic strapped to my feet, and lots and lots of trees and rocks to stop my forward motion! Kevin -you will have to come and give me a lesson along with Kate and Scott -like the snorkling!