Friday, February 17, 2006

new DUNKIN' DONUTS Prototype!


Winter Warmup: See the new DUNKIN' DONUTS Prototype!
Saturday, February 18 @ 11:00 AM on UPN38
Phantom warms up at New England's coziest restaurants, serving piping hot soups and big portions of comfort food. We'll get an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the new Dunkin' Donuts prototype store, with a new look and menu that could be coming to a Dunkin' near you! Plus, we'll warm up with sophisticated comfort food at Stephanie's on Newbury, everything you always wanted to know about Panera Bread, and CBS-4 Meteorologist Mish Michaels warms up at the VIP Table.

4 comments:

KJW said...

I remember hearing something about this. I wonder if it will work though?? I'm not sure if I can picture myself pulling into DDs for a sandwich.. unless it's a really good sandwich!

Buoy Stretcher said...

instead they should keep the DD branding for coffee/breakfast/donuts but then add a Dunkin Delicious 2nd counter for other food...have to be careful they don't lose the neon look, sticks in your mind...

WildRose said...

As long as it still have honey dipped sticks I am happy!!

Buoy Stretcher said...

they'll have those honey-stickas and choco covered, no worries!!!this is just a marketing move to make sure future generations can share...