In the life of father, husband, friend, son & . . .
look at how much that "bump" has grown, in just 2 months, WOW!!!http://buoystretcher.blogspot.com/2006/11/6mos-counting.htmlsuch a cutie, babe!!!
Kate- you're looking great! So excited to see the baby in just a month!!!! <3 Carolyn
Ok Not so sure I am happy about this pic!! But I am happy about what is behind that huge belly!!! Man o Man pregnancy is interesting!
babe, you are the best lookin' pregnant chick I've ever seen!!!GEORGEOUS..
no leap year, this year so can already rule out February 29th...sorry heath-bean...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
look at how much that "bump" has grown, in just 2 months, WOW!!!
http://buoystretcher.blogspot.com/2006/11/6mos-counting.html
such a cutie, babe!!!
Kate- you're looking great! So excited to see the baby in just a month!!!!
<3 Carolyn
Ok Not so sure I am happy about this pic!! But I am happy about what is behind that huge belly!!!
Man o Man pregnancy is interesting!
babe, you are the best lookin' pregnant chick I've ever seen!!!GEORGEOUS..
no leap year, this year so can already rule out February 29th...sorry heath-bean...
Post a Comment