In the life of father, husband, friend, son & . . .
Yea BABY!! YEA!
ahh, the president wasn't Eisenhower but good 'ole Teddy Roosevelt...we knew when you got that one wrong, it was all good!!!what a blast in the pool, was cool to see what i would look like in 50yrs when my hair is totally WHITE, man those outside temps at -10 were cold...http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/tr26.html
....the president comment was a joke! Perhaps what I would'a said moments before this picture was taken...I think you can see my eyes still rattling around in my head!
glad you didn't more seriously injured than you did!!!the outdoor 100deg pool was certainly worth it!!!
Where are you nose plugs and sparkly bathing suits???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yea BABY!! YEA!
ahh, the president wasn't Eisenhower but good 'ole Teddy Roosevelt...we knew when you got that one wrong, it was all good!!!
what a blast in the pool, was cool to see what i would look like in 50yrs when my hair is totally WHITE, man those outside temps at -10 were cold...
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/tr26.html
....the president comment was a joke! Perhaps what I would'a said moments before this picture was taken...I think you can see my eyes still rattling around in my head!
glad you didn't more seriously injured than you did!!!
the outdoor 100deg pool was certainly worth it!!!
Where are you nose plugs and sparkly bathing suits???
Post a Comment